Time: 8:00 pm
Location: Student Activity Center
I. Meeting Topics
- Welcome (Megan)
- Address new members
i. If you are not getting emails, let us know!
ii. If you aren’t getting emails- check Facebook. It is updated daily!
- Community Service Events Updates (Megan)
- Bingo this Wednesday
- Donation Drives (Ashley and Kristin)
- Food Drive- turn in nonperishable food items by Friday to education office
- Tanzania Drive- medical supplies or medications through Friday
i. Full list of supplies is on Facebook
- Points Review and reminder (Kristin)
- Last points need to be in by April 25t
- Graduating?- Email Kristin to see if you have earned your cords
i. Cords will be handed out at Senior Send-off
- Media Update (Jessica)
- Like our Facebook
- Twitter: WSU_NSCS
- Pen Pal Letters and PACE opportunities (Emily)
- St. Stan’s and Mentor Miller
- Pen Pal letters in Education Office- read letter from fourth grade class teacher
- Reminder of merchandise for sale/one point for wearing NSCS apparel (Megan)
- Culvers Fundraiser- TOMORROW!
- 5:00-8:00 PM
- One point for buying food or points for working a shift
- Officer Positions Available
- Secretary, Fundraising Chair, Vice President, VP of Member Recruitment/Outreach all open for next semester
- If you are a senior or an active member, look for an invitation in emails to the Active Member and Senior Send-Off Event!!
- Please RSVP for National Office
- May 1st, 8:00 PM in Gildemeister
- Closing Notes and raffle prize (Megan)